On Thursday April 19th, Dr. Stephen Redenti from Lehman College gave a great talk on tissue engineering. His lab works on trying to replace damaged retinas, and the major hurdle is getting the cells to array themselves in an imitation of the natural structure of the human eye. Stay tuned for announcements for an upcoming class in tissue engineering at Genspace, taught by Dr. Redenti!
- RT @DanielGrushkin: Glowing Plants Ignites Controversy http://t.co/uyPIfgzDsV 05:18:56 PM June 11, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Getting excited about @hdeweyh's Stranger Visions talk and exhibition Thursday! RSVP now to ensure your spot. #bioart http://t.co/VtdrSA0RBE 12:08:44 AM June 10, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nice write-upon Heather Dewey-Hagborg's DNA portrait piece Stranger Visions on NBC. Her show opens next week! http://t.co/mL3Zyb7h9F 01:02:07 AM June 07, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Genspace member Andrea Sutton showing her work in this exhibition. Opening reception tonight 5-7pm, Gallatin... http://t.co/kE1VHLBa0T 05:25:19 PM June 06, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JennieWhitwood Of course! You were amazing at Maker Faire. 12:04:25 PM June 06, 2013 from TweetDeck in reply to JennieWhitwood ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Project Cyborg is incredibly cool -- @autodesk is pushing the edge of possibility further and further all the time. http://t.co/CGKX0T9uhL 05:01:47 PM June 04, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @hdeweyh: Great policy discussion @TheWilsonCenter! Looking forward to the NYC end of this conversation @genspacenyc june 13 http://t.co… 03:06:45 AM June 04, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Heather discussing policy at The Wilson Center! @hdeweyh @thewilsoncenter http://t.co/FKDB8xKRhh 06:45:00 PM June 03, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Featured Member Project: Vivian Xu's Living Devices. E-coli grown in charged media create beautiful images. #bioart http://t.co/MmBNL2TXJI 04:36:05 PM June 03, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special Event! The DNA You Leave Behind: Heather Dewey-Hagborg's 'Stranger Visions' - http://t.co/bIJKA6rK8p 03:18:45 PM June 03, 2013 from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
subscribe to our mailing list!
Subscribe to GenspaceNYC Visit this group