We’ve got a great lineup this January. We kick off the month with Oliver’s 1-day Personal Genomics Workshop on Saturday Jan 7th, followed by the first session of Ellen’s Biotech Crash Course on Sunday Jan 8th. Then it’s our free PCR & Pizza Night on Monday Jan 9th. There are more 1-day workshops on the 14th & 28th, and a weeknight version of the Biotech crash course that starts Jan 16th. What are you waiting for? Come on over to Brooklyn and have some fun in the lab!
- RT @DanielGrushkin: Glowing Plants Ignites Controversy http://t.co/uyPIfgzDsV 05:18:56 PM June 11, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Getting excited about @hdeweyh's Stranger Visions talk and exhibition Thursday! RSVP now to ensure your spot. #bioart http://t.co/VtdrSA0RBE 12:08:44 AM June 10, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nice write-upon Heather Dewey-Hagborg's DNA portrait piece Stranger Visions on NBC. Her show opens next week! http://t.co/mL3Zyb7h9F 01:02:07 AM June 07, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Genspace member Andrea Sutton showing her work in this exhibition. Opening reception tonight 5-7pm, Gallatin... http://t.co/kE1VHLBa0T 05:25:19 PM June 06, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JennieWhitwood Of course! You were amazing at Maker Faire. 12:04:25 PM June 06, 2013 from TweetDeck in reply to JennieWhitwood ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Project Cyborg is incredibly cool -- @autodesk is pushing the edge of possibility further and further all the time. http://t.co/CGKX0T9uhL 05:01:47 PM June 04, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @hdeweyh: Great policy discussion @TheWilsonCenter! Looking forward to the NYC end of this conversation @genspacenyc june 13 http://t.co… 03:06:45 AM June 04, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Heather discussing policy at The Wilson Center! @hdeweyh @thewilsoncenter http://t.co/FKDB8xKRhh 06:45:00 PM June 03, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Featured Member Project: Vivian Xu's Living Devices. E-coli grown in charged media create beautiful images. #bioart http://t.co/MmBNL2TXJI 04:36:05 PM June 03, 2013 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Special Event! The DNA You Leave Behind: Heather Dewey-Hagborg's 'Stranger Visions' - http://t.co/bIJKA6rK8p 03:18:45 PM June 03, 2013 from MailChimp ReplyRetweetFavorite
subscribe to our mailing list!
Subscribe to GenspaceNYC Visit this group